Wednesday, 24 February 2010

Florida

I am at my old secondary school King Eddies. Everyone is in class, the corridors are empty. I find boxes of stuff, I am looking through them. I see some girls I used to be at school with. They are being very friendly.

I am in my bedroom room, there is a shower hanging from the ceiling but nothing to catch the water underneath. I'm not particulary concerned.

I am at Matthews school. He is having a meltdown. He’s Mum, Jane is there. The teacher is asking how much ABA he actually does. Jane looks upset. I think it is lunchtime and everyone is in the hall.

My Mum is in the room, she is knitting. I am kneeling on the floor looking at a large globe. I am spinning it around looking for America. I find America, I am looking for Florida. There are two states of Florida one on the east coast and one on the west coast. I see a black plane flying from east to west.

No comments:

Post a Comment