I am standing in my parents back garden. It is night, there are lots of people about. I see Ben R. and Liz C.. There is a small summer house there. It has a bedroom. I go inside and go to bed. I am dressed in a white nightie. My room has patio doors that lead into the garden where I can see everyone. There is rain on the doors. Something happens to make me get up, something to do with Liz. I open the patio doors a little bit and slide out. Liz is trying to follow me but can’t keep up.
It is day now, there is a path round the side of the building. Which leads into some kind of maze. The ground is grass and the walls of the maze are hedges. There is an Chinese man dressed in black I know is waiting for me in the maze. I see his arm poking out from around a corner. We fight in an eastern style of fighting. He falls to ground, he has been holding a fencing sword. I pick it up and point it at his chest to show I’ve won.
Back outside my cabin it is dark again. I see a car, it is a small sports car, red with a white strip and a number painted on. I think it must be used in races. It moves and appears to be buried under grass. My dad is now sitting on top of it, my brother E. is there as well. Ben R. is there and Sandy T.. she looks shorter than she is real life, she is wearing a dark suit. She wants to hold my hand, but I notice she has lots of white spots on left hand and I pull away.
I want to get away from her too, I head towards the house, the path becomes very wide, it’s daylight now, it is paved with a yellowish stone. (Makes me think of the yellow brick road, and the emerald city. The solar plexus where our personality is, is yellow, and this leads to the next chakra, the heart centre which is green). This isn’t how it looks in real life. Sandy starts chasing me. Now she has become a little girl in a pink dress. I stop running and turn around back up the path. She slips and carries on sliding down the path. There is a raised flowerbed on the right side of the path. Some of the brick work is crumbling away. There is also another cabin like building there. I climb into the flower bed to hide down the side of the building.
Saturday, 6 February 2010
A Labyrinth
Labels:
Ben R.,
brother C.,
chinese warrior,
dad,
labyrinth,
Liz C.,
Parent's back garden,
Sandy T.,
sports car
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment