Saturday, 6 February 2010

Satsung

I am with an Asian family. We are driving to get away from the police. We stop, there is a crowd gathering, it looks like an inner city area. People are standing by the edge of the pavement. We are waiting for the master. He arrives in a wheelchair. He has something shiny on his forehead. It looks like the mask the black figure was wearing on the stage. It is like a black spot with a white shiny edge. It is shaped more like a heart than a circle.

After he has gone, some of the lads steal a police car. I am with them, I think there are some women too. At one point I am afraid the police are chasing us. We manage to avoid detection and arrive at some flats. We go inside one of the ground floor flats. It looks a bit dingy inside. The boys go into the front room. I go into the back room. There are two women there, they are sitting on a sofa knitting and watching television. There are some patio doors leading to a garden. It looks a bit like our house at Shenstone W.E.. There is a dog there, he is very friendly. I sit in a chair and pet the dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment