E. form Cambs is there, she is pregnant. She doesn’t have a boyfriend, I wonder how she got herself pregnant. She is wearing a long dress with a small flower pattern on it and sandals. We are at an amusement park. Her mother is there, she looks much younger than I thought she was, she doesn’t seem t mind that E. is pregnant. I think she made Emma the dress, I see myself wearing something similar. I look very slim in it.
There is a stage, it is a small stage. It is in darkness. There are white chiffon sheets hanging down. I have just come off the stage. I turn around and see a figure where a black hood and cloak peeping out at me. Out where the audience would sit are a few people. E.’s mum has brought me a hamster cage. There is no hamster in it, just a note saying it will be back. I think I have been looking after it for someone. I begin making the cage look nicer. This woman helps me, she has a young girl with her. I put some small plastic plants inside it and some pebbles also there is a little pond. This woman has some earth pellets, I put thee inside some of the tubes, so the hamster can imagine it is burrowing through the earth. It reminds me of my brother’s hamster cage. He is standing nearby watching.
Saturday, 6 February 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment