Sunday, 7 February 2010

Mum and Dad have a Clearout

I am at my parent’s house, sister C is there as well. There are piles of stuff everywhere. She is kneeling on the floor washing a small tin can. Sister L turns up with G. There is a swimming/paddling pool on the drive, G gets in. I think my Mum is here as well, it’s looks they’re having a clear out. At the end of the dream I think I find something valuable of my Mum gives me something. When sister L shows up I get the feeling she’s not entirely welcome. I see someone else’s telly in their lounge, first it is a close up, but as I see more of it, it doesn’t look like our telly at all. It looks about the same age and it is silver, but the screen is much larger and it has a VHS player incorporated into it which lies vertically and flips open like a cassette player. I tell my Mum I have seen someone selling an old telly like ours on eBay. I am reading my tarot cards, I think Sister C is reading them with me. I have done a Celtic Cross like spread. The four cards that are placed vertically in the spread and are the last ones to turn over represent the next weeks or the next months. Sister C turns them over and they are all aces. Sister L starts messing with stuff I have already sorted, I have gone to bed, when I get up I have to sort it out again. I think I go outside to find her, I amazed to see G still in the swimming pool. At one point I am standing on a pavement, I think I am standing under some scaffolding, the buildings are large and made of big blocks of stone and architecturally look quite old. I think I have come looking for stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment