Sunday, 7 February 2010
Bicycle Trip
There is me, and a boy and a girl, one is Niece O and the other is a boy. We have to get somewhere fast. I give them bikes. I am looking at a map. I have a basic idea of where we’re going. I’m not sure why it’s such an emergency though. We stop off at this place. I’m not sure why. It is really busy and full of parents with young children. It is an ice-cream parlour. I think some of my other nieces are here. There are some rooms to the side, there are nurses and sick people there. I am waiting in one of these rooms. A nurse brings in an obese old man, she sits him down on the bed. He is trying to go to the toilet. He is making lots of groaning noises. I think there must be something wrong with his bowels. I begin to think the reason this place is attached to the ice-cream parlour is that this is what happens when you eat too much dairy. Maybe dairy is responsible for other health problems besides breast cancer. I leave the room and tell the kids we have to go. When we get outside their bikes have been stolen. We go back into the ice-cream parlour and I tell them to just grab someone else’s bike as we have to go, I think they asking other kids if they can borrow their bikes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment