Sunday, 7 February 2010

Anger Management Needed

I am in a flat. My Mum and Sister C are there. There is also another woman, I think she works for my Mum. My mum has loads of timesheets spread on the bed. She is trying to work out how much she owes me. It is a new venture she has started, I think it is a nursery. I get a note or a call to go to the flat below us. It is my old flat in Knights Close. I am really surprised, I look through the bedroom window at the back and see my sister dancing around in a black leotard, with white specs on it, there is no furniture in the room. I am really angry, I go inside and ask her what she’s doing there. She tells me she has been staying there a couple of nights a week. I tell her she has to leave. She shows me a piece of paper which she thinks gives her the right to stay. She says she is going to pay me. I try to drag her out. Then this old man arrives. We are in the front room now, it is empty except for the sofa. Sister L has brought a man there. He is sitting on the sofa with her. He looks either in his fifties or sixties. He has a heart condition, they seem to think this will mean I will let them stay. But I am still really angry and try to drag her out. I am pinching and biting. There is another man there holding open the door. I eventually give up and leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment