I am in a pub, I think this is where we end up after the bike ride. I am with a man. He is a sports presenter and he went on Strictly Come Dancing, Chris something. I think we are going out. He goes to the bar to get me something to drink. I am sitting on his lap at one point. A couple we are friends with come over and join us and this other lad. It isn’t a particularly nice pub. You have to go up some steps to get to it. It is a fairly modern building that they have put a bar in. the bar is round the corner, we are sitting at a table next to an open area that could be a dance floor. There is an army man there. He has a parachute on, he tells us we have to go.
I am in my parent’s back garden. There is a strange, dark grey horned animal, looks a bit like a bull. There is another animal there watching - a deer? We are by the tree house. The grey beast sees me and beings charging I jump into a tree and walk towards the end of the branch. The army man with the parachute is standing in the next tree. The grey beast jumps on to and starts edging towards me. I start bouncing on the branch, I make it bounce really high. The grey beast has to get off. I stop bouncing, then I think it might try to get back on so I start bouncing again. It is much harder to get the branch to move again. The beast doesn’t try to get back up though. This is the second time I visited the garden. The first time I went the animals weren’t there.
Sunday, 7 February 2010
Drinks and an Obstacle Course
Labels:
army man,
bull,
celebrity boyfirend,
deer,
Parent's back garden,
pub
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment