I get to a house, it is very rural and big and detached. There is a riding school attached to it. I go inside it’s very busy. Most of the people working there are teenage girls. I see this one girl, her parents are there too, I think this is her first lesson. One of the girls helps her get on a small light brown horse, she is bareback and leads her out into the riding ring. I’m not sure what I have come for.
I walk into a room that looks like a kitchen. I think I am here to meet someone. There are some older women in this room. Jane, comes in. She is very friendly and I’m glad I’ve come. We go upstairs, there are many staircases and rooms in the house. Darrell is in his bedroom, he doesn’t come out. I start talking to some friendly girls.
There are lots of girls up here as well. One girl stops me and asks what I’m doing there, I have a piece of paper, she takes it and goes to find Jane. There is a young man with dark hair sitting in an armchair, he grabs hold of me as I go past, he is hugging and touching me as I go past, I’m trying to get away form him. I find Jane again and ask her where Matthew is. I am leaning against a door in a corridor, the door opens and I see a large room. Matthew is asleep in the corner.
Jane tells me he is very hyperactive, and she doesn’t want to wake him so I close the door. I go downstairs. As I’m walking down one of the staircases I see Hayley (P.‘s sister). She is with a friend. She looks young again. She is very sweet and friendly. She wants me to carry her. I carry her down some of the steps. She thinks it’s very funny. Then her and her friend go back to what they were doing.
In the kitchen some of the girls bring me cards they have made, I’m not sure what the occasion is. J. and D. offer me a lift somewhere, they have a huge people carrier. Jane tells me I can have a couple of sessions with Matthew on Wednesdays and Thursdays if I want. I think I must still be out of work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment