Wednesday, 3 February 2010

Winter Time

I am standing in quite a narrow street. It has snowed, and now it has frozen so it’s very slippery. There is a young man there who is supervising me and some other people who are working. I’m not sure what we’re doing, maybe clearing the snow. I have to go to my bedroom to get something we need for the job. While we are working me and this supervising guy, who I think likes me walk away down a different curving street. I’m not sure where we are going. Although a bit later we are at some sports fields at my old secondary school. They are midway between the lower and the upper schools. There is still snow on the ground.

At one point we go to a café. We are not going out yet. I have to something to complete first. We are doing some kind of work here. The tables look like school tables. And the people all look like students. There is a panel of people there who are watching our progress. A girl gets up, she has finished it, then everybody else starts to leave.

I am walking across a large area of grass, we are still I a town though, I can see some trees lining the road. There is a couple there walking their dog. It is a large grey dog. They are not very nice to it. He is having difficulty running. I think he has some kind of co-ordination difficulty. (I wonder if animals can be on the spectrum?). I go over and kiss him on the nose. His face looks more cat like than dog like. I show him how to run on all fours, and he copies me.

I am working in an office environment. I think I am in IT. There aren’t many people here. This nice guy who likes me is here too. He is checking our work. I hear a Madonna song (Miles Away?) Maybe we are able to listen to music while we work. I think we are going to replace some other people who worked here. There are other people here who are our bosses and are keeping an eye on us. I realise that some of things I am doing I am having to do twice (maybe I don’t get it right the first time).

There is a foreign trip involved somewhere. A place I want to go with this guy. But this is just a plan, a goal. This other guy is quite young and not very tall, we are very similar in age and size. I think I knew him at school.

I think I am in a department store. I am with other people. There are some older people, they have grey hair.

I see a big leafy tree. Someone is standing in front of it. There are other fences around it. These trees and fences look like they are actually framed pictures hanging on a wall. There is a person standing in profile against theses pictures. I don’t like the way he is smiling. He throws something into the tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment