Monday, 25 January 2010

Supermarket Dash

I am in a supermarket. I think I have come with my mum, I see her holding a basket and carrying a list, it looks like a receipt but she hasn’t got to the checkout yet. This list has something to do with a speech I must make. But there is a problem, they don’t like what I want to say.

I am having a group meeting with some people. We are seated in a circle in the middle of one of the aisles. There is a black guy sitting next to me, he is wearing jeans and a checked red shirt, he is sitting with his legs and arms crossed looking very thoughtful but not saying much.

I walk all the way down to the last checkout, but they won’t put the stuff through the till for me either, something to do with this speech. I come back and go to the till with my mum. I know the man at the checkout, I’m a bit scared of him. He says hello to me; I say hello back. I know I should have said hello, but something about this guy makes me uneasy. I didn’t expect him to be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment