I am in a car with my family. We are driving up a residential street which is on a hill. We park on the side of the road. I want to go into a white building I can see. I see a girl coming up the street, she is young with dark hair. She goes into the building. I follow her. There are other girls there. The room we are standing in is small, there are some desks and some chairs. A girl in black next to me tells this other girl is going to have a violin lesson.
Outside a man in a white car, with black curly hair parks behind us. My Dad goes over to talk to him. The man gives him something - lots of vegetables. He comes back and tells me this man is my aunts brother, that there is a rift between them and they haven’t spoken for many years. He wants us to help heal the rift. I don’t like the vegetables he’s brought, cauliflower? I think great, now I’ve got to eat all these.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment